Hobie Cat Company, Hobie Cat Australasia and Hobie Kayaks Europe warrant that this boat is free from defects in materials and workmanship to retail customers in their approved regions.
All replacement parts or repairs are covered for a period of two years.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and discoloration
- Damage caused by abuse or failure to perform normal maintenance
- Damage caused by alterations or modifications
- Transportation of boat or parts to Hobie Cat or its dealers
- Any boat used as a rental or placed in commercial service of any kind
- Any other consequential damage, incidental damages or incidental expenses, including damage to property
- Damage caused by modifying the mainsheet block arrangement beyond what was supplied as standard. Contact Hobie Cat Company for more information.
- Blistering or crazing of gel coat cause by mooring or storing boat in water
- Damage caused by failure to follow procedures in sailing and assembly manuals
- Damage caused by mooring or storing boat in water
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Within 30 days of discovering a defect, take your boat, along with proof of purchase (sales receipt or registration card), to the authorized Hobie dealer from whom you purchased your boat, unless you have moved or are traveling. In that case, take it to the nearest authorized Hobie dealer.
Any implied warranties, including implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be no longer than the duration of this express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Hobie Cat Company makes no express warranties in addition to this Limited Warranty. Hobie Cat dealers have no authority to make any warranties on behalf of Hobie Cat Company in addition to or inconsistent with those stated herein.
To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by Federal, State or Municipal law and cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Hobie Cat Company, 4925 Oceanside Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92056-3099, USA, www.hobiecat.com
Hobie Cat Australasia, Unit 1 - Lot 111 Erina Road, Huskisson, NSW 2540, Australia, www.hobiecat.com.au
Hobie Kayaks Europe, Delta Industrieweg 40, 3251 LX Stellendam, The Netherlands, www.hobie-kayak.com