Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hi there,

Looking to upgrade from my '07 AI to a recent Tandem Island. Would consider most boats/combinations, particularly those with tramps and trailers. I'm primarily located in Beach Haven on New Jersey's Long Beach Island, but I'm also in Westchester, NY.

Many thanks,
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I stepped up to the big leagues and was able to get an awesome deal on a 2012 last of stock Tandem Island from the amazing team at Jersey Paddler in Brick NJ. What an awesome experience buying from a top-notch Hobie dealer. Every single person I dealt with was knowledgeable, helpful, and eager to make the purchase of my first NEW Hobie a total pleasure.

Over the years I've had 3 H-16's, a 2003 Odyssey Kayak, and a 2007 AI and all of them have been purchased used with the confidence of how durable and easy to repair/upgrade all Hobie products are. Now that I've purchased my first new boat I couldn't be happier. And, many thanks to all the old salts on the Hobie boards - many of us aren't able to post with the frequency or knowledge that you bring to the community, but we sure do appreciate your generosity and knowledge.

Best,
Rich