Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:51 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Got them loaded on my pop-up camper custom rack for pro angler.. Plan to hit 12-13 states. Gonna be fun, lots of water time. A few states on my list have bad boating laws for sails and mirage drives.. I live in Florida come on down we have very friendly out of state visitors laws. I have found one state, Minnesota very unfriendly to out of state visitors , that come from a non-registration kayak state bummer, taking it out of trip. There al plenty to go to that welcome out of state visitors.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Would like to see a photo of how you have the yaks on your pop up.My wife and I are picking up a pop up camper today,and that was my first thought.If your in Florida,as I am also,you must have an a.c. unit to deal with? Any input would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:17 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Yes I have a universal track system put standard Yakima mounts then a round bar. I had to have a custom rack welded to the cross bar for my pro angler. I had it angled up to miss a/c unit. Revolution lays flat. Will show you pic if I could figure out how in this forum. Works great 2000 plus miles logged so far. You will have to pull them off each time you camp, I also pull racks off. My fleet wood manual says a/ c unit is all you want to lift.