Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:35 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Posts: 89
http://keepamericafishing.salsalabs.com/o/6394/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=4100


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm
Posts: 273
Location: London UK
Pretty unlikely as they can't (won't) even control the ownership of semi automatic weapons......... let alone a 3" artificial rubber worm.

Cc

_________________
May the odds be ever in your favor..
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:06 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Posts: 164
Location: Homosassa, Florida
"when they pry softfish baits from my cold dead hands"

Just doesn't have a ring to it. :lol:

_________________
I'm right 98% of the time. The other 3% I don't worry about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm
Posts: 17
Location: Chicagoland
If I were a betting man, I'd bet $1 cash money that the soft baits get banned before automatic weapons.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Posts: 89
Chopcat wrote:
Pretty unlikely as they can't (won't) even control the ownership of semi automatic weapons......... let alone a 3" artificial rubber worm.

Cc

Can you do me a favor !!! Im a American not a member of the UK. The main reason we have gun rights is because the way your government treated us as subjects without say on how we should be treated. So I guess without that treatment we would had never created this GREAT COUNTRY!!! Unlike your country who came to power by using other countries and there subjects and resources. We came to power for the most part by letting our citizens living a free life and not fearing our government. So please keep your comments about this great country to yourself, live your life under your government the way you want and we will do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:54 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm
Posts: 273
Location: London UK
rubone47 wrote:
Chopcat wrote:
Pretty unlikely as they can't (won't) even control the ownership of semi automatic weapons......... let alone a 3" artificial rubber worm.

Cc

Can you do me a favor !!! Im a American not a member of the UK. The main reason we have gun rights is because the way your government treated us as subjects without say on how we should be treated. So I guess without that treatment we would had never created this GREAT COUNTRY!!! Unlike your country who came to power by using other countries and there subjects and resources. We came to power for the most part by letting our citizens living a free life and not fearing our government. So please keep your comments about this great country to yourself, live your life under your government the way you want and we will do the same.



Enough said !

I rest my case

Cc

_________________
May the odds be ever in your favor..
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, you just never know when the hordes of King George III are gonna come marching over that hill...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 196
So their! Take that, Chopcat! :) :) :D :D :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:26 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 am
Posts: 735
Location: Amelia Island, FL
Testy tonight aren't we :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm
Posts: 273
Location: London UK
I didn't get where I am today without knowing when it was all the fault of the British Empire.....


.......sorry chaps.

Cc

_________________
May the odds be ever in your favor..
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Admiral

Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm
Posts: 164
Location: Homosassa, Florida
I suggest we all try to get along. One can never tell when we might need a friend in a foreign country to ship us some plastic worms.

:lol:

_________________
I'm right 98% of the time. The other 3% I don't worry about.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:59 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm
Posts: 89
Ranger908 wrote:
I suggest we all try to get along. One can never tell when we might need a friend in a foreign country to ship us some plastic worms.

:lol:

Well I do have to admit I just ordered some RED GILL SAND EELS from good old England last night. OOPS LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group