Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

hey guys, the KFC East Division is kicking off on Feb 9th at Mosquito Lagoon. I'd like to get the Hobie Fishing Team guys who are going, or those who are not fishing this event, but are in the area, to meet up on Friday Feb 8th. There is no captains meeting for this event, so no one has to miss that, and we can meet at Dixie Cross Roads Restaurant (check-in location for the event), or another location. I'm not from Titusville, so I don't know a bar/grille/restaurant type place that might be a more favorite.

just wanting to promote the 'team spirit' for all Hobie team mates, build some relationships between us all and enjoy some fellowship. no planned agenda or meeting topic or anything like that. just a meet-and-greet, and if anyone wants to talk strategy or fishing technique with one another, then this would be a great time to do that.

this is not a 'sponsored' meeting, or mandatory or anything. but, if anyone has a connection with a location that might enjoy our business, and might toss us a bone (or bucket of chicken wings) for being at their place, let me know. i'm happy to do what leg work might be involved. this is just an impromptu opportunity that we can all enjoy and perhaps make a regular thing at other events in the future.

please send me an email if you are interested and if you might have any other input.

i'm not 'allowed' on the orlando kayak club forum because i have sponsors, so if anyone is a member of that forum, please post there if you like.

cheers.
drew

[email protected]
(850) 748-5210

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:56 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Drew, wish I wasnt almost 5 hours away.....Id love to come down and fish with you guys again.