Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:35 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Looking for a replacement seat for a 2008 Revo 13. After searching the internet I'm very confused on what my options are. What is the part number for the original? I purchased a used one without a seat. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

I have the 2008 revolution 13. I have swapped out the original seat for a Skwoosh high back seat. Far more comfortable and more back support.
The original seat has pegs that hold the seat pad in place but the Skwoosh has two straps. Add 2 padeyes behind the seat next to the loops that you clip the well bungee on. You can use the well bungee clip ring too but you have to use one or the other on the ring. I chose to add the padeyes for the Skwoosh clips. The seat stays in place no problem without the pegs.

Contact your local Hobie Dealer and see if you can still get the old version of Hobie Seat pre 2010. They changed the peg holes in the 2010 models. I have a 2010 revolution 13 also and use the Skwoosh seat in it too.

http://www.skwoosh.com/category/kayak-fishing.html

I hope this has been helpful.

Revo