Now that I have bought the Revo 11 and the rack, next thing on the list is how to store.
Right now is on the garage floor, upside down resting on pool noodles.
I have 2 options, ceiling hoist or wall brackets. Which is the best option? Will hanging on the sides affect the hull if I use the wall brackets?
For the ceiling option, I have narrowed it down to:
1. Thule 571 Box Lift. Designed for concrete so I am not sure this is the best option?
2. Harkin Hoister. Looks difficult to install (12 ft ceiling) and many options, which one to get?
For the wall bracket option, I have looked at:
3. Sea 2 Summit Aquasling. Are the straps wide enough?
4. Sea 2 Summit Aquaracks. Any potential hull damage?
5. Talic brackets. Are they worth the price? Isn't the strap too thin?
Thanks in advance for any guidance.