Read the article and will also try to do that..
On the otehr hand, I have another discovery in a shop......
I just found a kind of injection foam which might be useful....
RAMFOAM (Expanding Polyurethane Foam)
Ramset Ramfoam is a one part self expanding polyurethane foam ready for use direct from the can. Typical uses include fixing and insulating of door and window frames, insulating of pipes and the filling of holes and gaps.
· Filling gaps
· Blocking out dust, drafts, noise and vermin.
· Insulating window and door frames.
· Insulating pipes and filling pipe penetrations.
· Suitable for external use, provided it is painted over once cured.
· Back filling of wal cladding.
· Filling around electrical cables.
· Insulation, packaging and refrigeration
I am planning to use it to fill the gap between the sandwiches of the hulls, does anyone have the experience of using this kind of material to fix large area hull deimination? please share your opinion and experience, thanks!