I just received my H14T last week, everything is in parts and I have some difficulties understanding the full setup. Here are some information about it :
- according to the plate, it is a 73 model
- hulls, pylons, the whole trampoline thing is in good shape. No soft spot.
- mast needs a new mast tang, I removed the damaged one
- blades are ok and sails (jibe and main sail) are in perfect shape, almost like new, only one little repaired hole in the main.
The points I don't understand :
- there is no jib furler, all the documentation I've seen show this jib furler, is it missing, should I buy one or I can rig and use the boat without it (sounds like it is possible)
I have this thing for the jib, no idea how to use it, there is a piece of coton (sail?) stucked in it and the black parts can turn easily. Any hint on the way to use it correctly (explanation, picture...) as I went through pictures, documentation, pdf and found nothing which looks like this :http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8734/halyard.jpg
- there is a dolphin striker but nothing between the tip of it (there is a hole with a kind of pin) and the pylons. I don't even see a specific hole in the pylons if I need to have a wire between them > OK, found it, I need the wire and specific pylon bolts, it's on Murray's site. Issue solved.
- The rear crossbar looks like this, everything moves normally :http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/6717/rearb.jpg
- I have everything and a total of 3 blocks, these ones in the picture. 2 will be used for the jib and it seems I still need 2 for the main so I need to buy one. Is it right ? :http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1381/blocks.jpg
I'll post pictures later today, it might help understanding.
Thanks for your support, this board is really helpful and I went through dozens of messages to learn on my boat...