Thank you for the responce.
Well, I think it might be worth my effort if I could do it using less than two quarts of git-rot. Has anyone had experience doing large repairs, and have any idea how much epoxy I might need? (I know its VERY tough to say...)
With all my searches I've found there might be a chance to repair it, using epoxy, lots of injection and vent holes, and anchors going from inside to outside to re-sandwich the layers together.
I should probably skip it, but this boat is almost a give-away.
Any ideas on the quantity of epoxy?
Thanks again MMILLER and everyone.
I went and took a good look at that boat, after learning quite a bit from this forum, to make a go/no-go decision on this boat. Checked over the left hull thoroughly, the one with the deck delam, and thought it looked pretty repairable. Checked over the right hull which seemed to be in better condition with a more solid deck. Found a soft/crunchy spot on the side, near the stern. Investigated further and saw that the bottom where it sits on the trailer roller has been pushed in maybe half an inch, probably from being sinched down hard for a couple of years
My guess as to the cause of the damage is, being sealed up tight for a couple of years, with water in the hulls. Also being strapped down hard the whole time. Such a sad way for the old-girl to go....
Thanks anyway, B.