I tried the H16 Spin and it seemed to be the wrong shape, so I designed one that worked with the sheeting angles a bit better. I designed it to use the shrouds as the sheet point so that holes don't have to be drilled into the hull. I also tried the 16 snuffer and due to the fwd Xbar and the shallow angle of the bridle wires, I felt that it couldn't be made into a reliable kit...the bag hung up on the furler drum. Tangs have to be added to the fwd Xbar to increase the angle of the spin pole bridles to allow for stretch. I would recommend using Dyneema for the spi pole bridles so that you can adjust them. Also, rivet the comptip into the alu extrusion.
I thought about lengthening the bridles and shortening the forestay to give the bag more room, but that's too much work so I stuck with bag launching. I'm going to revisit it this summer. The 16 spin kit can be used, but it didn't seem 100% right to me.