Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:35 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Another great kayak fishing season winds up for the EEKF Series. This year we missed the excellent skills and the company of Lt Marty Mood the well known Hobie kayak fisherman who was the Extreme Edge National Champ in 2004. Marty is a Navy Flier, He's somewhere patrolling the sky's in foreign lands doing his part. Keep him in your prayers.

For any kayak anglers wishing to attend the Tourney we will be fishing in St. Pete Florida on Dec 3. Take a look at www.extremeedgefishing.com for details or give us a call; the toll free number is on the site. Tight lines, Happy Thanksgiving and a have a great Christmas (hope you get a new Hobie). Rick Roberts, EEKFT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:15 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Hey Rick,
A hearty welcome to the Hobie site. However, if you want folks to visit your extremeedge site, you need to give the complete (and correct) URL link including the http:// stuff. I tried several things, including typing the link in by hand, but nothing would work. I finally got it via Google for anyone who might be interested.

http://www.extremeedgefishing.com/index.php

Best,
Dick

Post subject: .coM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:29 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Whoops, my bad I left off the "m" on dot com...thanks Apalach...is that Apalachicola, Fl? The original ice box town.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

No, but you're close--it's from Apalachee Bay, my main fishiing area just south of Tallahassee. BTW, that's a pretty nice Web site you guys have. Will have to keep up with the Tournament happenings now that I know about it.
Thanks,
Dick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:15 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Thanks buddy, come on down and fish with us. Thanks for the Kudo's on the website. Take a look at the forum there and give the guys and gals the Tallahassee area info...by the way I went to FSU...too bad about the ball team???what's up with them? :cry: I was a guide on Lake Jackson, worked for Red and Sam's in the early 70's while I was in school. Guess that makes me oooold...but hey someone's got to do it.