Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:57 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Aloha,

I'm on the mainland and am helping a friend sell a 2007 AI. Here's his quick description as he has it on craigslist:

2007 Hobie Sailing Kayak, with Mirage pedal drive. 16'.Yellow. Boat is in good condition and fully functional. Sail is well used with professional repairs. Everything standard included aside from paddle.

Asking $2,200 OBO. Trailer available for additional cost (Harbor Freight model with Hobie molds). It's possible we could deliver this within a 300 mile radius of Carbondale, IL for buyers who are serious and know what they want within the next 2-3 weeks.

Keeping it brief here, but I an answer any questions and provide more detailed photos upon request if you contact me directly at: geoffm@silvermoonmaui.com or 808-572-1963

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:56 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

I recognize that sail! Hand stitched that little round wear patch. I use to own it!

Geoff is great at keeping Hobie's tip-top shape. Anyone interested, that's a good deal. I wish I hadn't already made my travel plans. Sailing with friends, while traveling around the mainland is one of my long-term plans.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Hey I recognize that boat! And I know Geoff is an excellent sailor who takes great care of his fleet. If he's selling it, you'll get a great buy.

If Geoff and Kayaking Bob are ever near KY Lake when visiting the mainland, you both have a standing invitation to join us for some great sailing.