Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:13 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

chrisj wrote:
Hey augaug, how're you gonna sneak up on the wildlife in that thing?

Yeah, Things have changed around here. I found myself using the A.I. almost exclusively for sailing, and that left my wife in her Revolution sitting on the shores alone. So we found a great deal on a Bravo and it seemed like a great next step. I have to admit, I do enjoy the adrenaline rush of sailing the Bravo even more then the A.I. The plan was to sell the Revolution, and the A.I., and pick up the Bravo this year, and take a good look at the new Oasis next spring.

We LOVED the kayaks, but the idea of the A.I. and the Revolution was to kayak together, and I was enjoying sailing just a little too much. So hopefully we'll be kayaking again soon in the Oasis.

I sold the Revolution easily, but the A.I. has been sold twice. Each time someone would agree to buy it over the phone, but each time, I'd have a vacation coming up the next day. Both times the person backed out while I was away. Anybody want a great A.I.? It's still under warranty into next summer! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Why don't you trade the AI for a TI? Then, you and your wife can cruise around in kayak mode, plus you retain the Islands' ability to go on long distance expeditions. I love sailing a Cat too, but I'm not prepared to take it many miles from home.