My crew and I have booked a 2 bedroom apartment for ourselves and partners at the Rydges Capricorn Resort, Checking in on Saturday the 17th Feb and checking out on Monday the 26th Feb 2007, nine night stay.
The 2 bedroom apartment consists of 1 queen size bed in one bedroom area, 2 single beds in the other bedroom, a full kitchen and laundry facility. Towels, amenities, tea, coffee, rubbish are refreshed every day, however a fully service is not available on this rate. You will receive a linen change every 4th day.
Price is $232 per night, totalling $2088 for the nine nights. That is $522 per person for the stay or $58 per day per person.
The advantages of staying at the resort will include
- Staying with and partying with other sailors
- Close to boats meaning you can sleep in
- Can drink and will not have to worry about DUI on your way back to your accommodation.
- Save fuel travelling to and from the event, or cost of car hire if you fly in.
- Free courtesy bus from Rockhampton Airport to the resort.
- Take advantage of the resorts many activities and facilities such as two golf courses, gymnasium, tennis courts, archery, lawn bowl, massage and beauty centre and much more.
Cheaper rooms are available as low as $187 per night (Quad share) or $46.75 per person per night.
Check out here for accommodation bookings â€“
http://www.rydges.com/meetingsandbusine ... DS#booknow
Book early to ensure you get a room.