You can get more information by going to:
I wanted to post the policy here in case you did not see it elsewhere.
There has been some questions as to the refund policy for the 2007 F18 NA's. It has been determined that in the event of cancelation due to tropicals storms the entry fee will be refunded in full to participants. Due to this last minute decision the early registration deadline has been extended from September 1 to September 5, 2007. Originally we had stated that the entry fee had to be recieved by the deadline to be considered as early, now we are only requiring that it be postmarked by the new dead line of September 5.
If you have any questions please contact Collin Casey at email@example.com or you can call at 713-449-8667. If you are planning to come and have not yet registered please take a moment to do so to help ensure a spectacular event.