Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

Once again I get the pleasure of serving the racers at the Charlotte Harbor Regatta as ground crew. I will happily help push your boat and stow your beach wheels and retrieve them.

If not having a boat is holding you back, you can use mine. It is a solid and tight 1984 with Super Rudders and 2005 sails (108136). In lieu of a charter fee, a new set of shrouds, jib stay and Aussie Jib Halyard line is requested.

Let me know.
Jack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

jkkartz wrote:
Once again I get the pleasure of serving the racers at the Charlotte Harbor Regatta as ground crew. I will happily help push your boat and stow your beach wheels and retrieve them.

If not having a boat is holding you back, you can use mine. It is a solid and tight 1984 with Super Rudders and 2005 sails (108136). In lieu of a charter fee, a new set of shrouds, jib stay and Aussie Jib Halyard line is requested.

Let me know.
Jack

Jack,

Thanks again for loaning us your boat for the Charlotte Harbor Regatta. Steve and I are getting the yellow cat revamped and tuned, and we'd love to get out and do some match racing with you. My email is: [email protected].

Cheers,

Ken

People tell me that I take my sports too seriously. My answer is always the same: Half-assed effort yields little satisfaction for me. On the other hand, performing well is like good sex. I'm in no hurry for it to end. - KC