Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:07 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
Posts: 1089
Location: eureka,california
November 1 and 2 Alameda Ca, Contact Adam or e mail me.

_________________
Rich Vilvens
F-18 5150
R.Vilvens@yahoo.com
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/f-185150sailing/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:35 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:46 am
Posts: 1089
Location: eureka,california
All;

Given the weather forecast, I think the most prudent thing to do is postpone the Alter Qualifier now. The 15 - 25 part sounds OK, but the thundershower part sure doesnt. So rather than have us all show up and watch it rain together, I'd rather postpone now.

As far as a rescheduling goes, we could shoot for Nov 15-16. Please feel free to chime in on that date.

Please help spread the word. I contacted Rich and Daisy as I know their drive would have started early this afternoon. But if you know others that might not get to email today, please let them know.

Adam
831-818-7117

_________________
Rich Vilvens
F-18 5150
R.Vilvens@yahoo.com
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/f-185150sailing/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group