Thought I'd throw up a couple of pics of how I load the AI onto the top of my 4WD (SUV).
1. To get the hull from the backyard I needed to raise it above the front of another car which parks in the drive way. To do this I build the "High Lift Trolley".
2. Once I've got the hull out the front, I place a pole through the roof rack basket which extends out the side.
3. I place the hull alongside the car and lift the bow, placing it on the intersection between the roof rack basket and pole.
4. The rear of the hull can now be lifted and easily slid over the roof. Once on top it can be rotated and flipped to it's inverted position.
5. Armas alongside the hull and everything lashed down ready to go...