Still need cleats and pullies, but I was able to trailer sail it today!
I think the jib and bowsprit are in about the correct positions.
Ended up making some tweeks to the topper.
1. Used the normal 1.5" drain tube, but grabbed the one that gets a bit wider and then has threads. Then cut the threads off. I like the force not being on the sharp end, but the rounded part of the tube.
2. I wrapped the mast in 1 layer of rolled roofing, then 2 layers of electrical tape. That way it protects the mast more, and also has a lot less slop.
I did the same with the 1" pvc out the top... still not sure. on this though. I may need to make some mods... a lot of friction to furl the main.
The topper then has a fiberglass rod from an ax handle running through the 1" pvc, near perfect fit. I then added 1 bolt through each cap, and one through the T to keep it all in place.