Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 80's Hobie 18 For Sale
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:57 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

18 Foot Hobie for sale in Tyler TX. Includes trailer, all rigging, daggers, rudders, etc. Two sets of sails, extra used front crossbar in good shape (one currently on boat has small indention under mast step), almost two complete sets of battens, box of brand new parts to add reinforcements to crossbars where they attach to hulls, new access port frames and covers, and other new misc. parts. (Over $300 in new parts never opened). Also, new never used still in plastic hot stick. Hulls solid on sides, need some soft spot repairs between crossbars and starboard hull in front of front crossbar. Port hull only needs soft spot repair between crossbars. Have a big box of git-rot and other repair supplies to go with boat. I had started ordering things to get this boat completely redone and had to move and have no room for it now. Also, previous owner tried to paint hulls and they are chalky white. Never got around to getting that old paint off. Also have toolbox with additonal parts and trailer parts. $1200 for everything. Parts alone is well over this price as I spent more than half this amount in new and used parts after purchasing the boat. Have title. Email me at [url]d1dave@yahoo.com[/url]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0R5jl61KNduUkZNVjAteFIzN1E/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0R5jl61KNduWE9TMi1RREpLOFk/edit?usp=sharing