Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:40 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I am selling my 2002 Miracle. It is ready to sail and not a project. All new running rigging last year to include elastic cord for mast rotation. Jib furler was rebuilt as well with Hobie parts. Rudder pins, bushings, cams, and springs were all replaced last summer and adjusted to specs. New Ariba Hotstick. The hulls have no soft spots and the beams are straight with no dents. The mast, including the comp tip, are solid and standing rigging as well as the dual trap wires have no frays. The blue Hobie trampoline is in good condition with some minor fading and a small (1 inch) tear in the corner. The main is a multi-color and the jib is white with windows (both stock Hobie sails in good condition). The trailer has good tires, a spare, bearing buddies, a winch to raise/lower the mast, a cat box and beach wheels with hull cradles on it. The boat has a clear Texas title and the trailer will come with bill of sale (custom built - no VIN). Boat and trailer have current Texas registration. Included are two Hobie Skipper trap seats (one medium and one small) in near new condition as well as an aluminum righting pole for single hand righting that stows below the tramp. You can see photos at Sailing Texas - http://sailingtexas.com/201401/shobie20108.html. I really enjoy sailing this fast boat, but am moving to a mono-hull for slow, full family sailing.