I'm thinking Hobie should consider an Expedition version of the Adventure Island.....
They could do a special run in the Moss colour and call it the Hobie-Hennessy Expedition Island!
Put snap hooks on the guys and each end of the ridge line.
This greatly speeds setup:
1. Connect PVC pipes to crossbars and lay them flat.
2. Connect snap hooks on guys to amas.
3. Pass bow strap under boat and connect snap hook.
4. Rotate front PVC pipe up until front guys are taut.
5. Pull bow end of ridge line taut and wrap three times around shaft of front boat hook.
6. Rotate rear PVC pipe up until rear guys are taut.
7. Pull ridge line back until the section supporting the hammock is taut and wrap three times around shaft of rear boat hook.
8. Connect rear snap hook to stern strap and pass strap under boat.
9. Connect fly to tops of boat hooks. Extend rear boat hook to tighten fly.
10. Connect the side ties from the hammock and fly to the amas (I haven't got snap fittings for these yet).
It's much quicker than it sounds.
Also, although I abhor paddle abuse, I found that by cutting tiny notches into the tips of the paddle, I could use the two halves to wing the fly out further:
This makes quite a difference and it feels really spacious and airy inside:
Apart from getting some small plastic snap hooks for the side ties, that's probably about it until Phil comes on board.