Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I noticed that on page 15, the old “Black Beauty Tell Tails” have now been replaced with red & green colored “Air-Flow Tels”. The black beauties were a great improvement over the silly pieces of colored yarn that came on my ’09 AI. These new colored version of the beauties will surely make it even easier to tell the trim of sail through the little clear window of the sail (the older beauties being black on each side of the window made it little tough to distinguish just what was happening at times).

I see that the rudder steering handle is different on the 2011 AI’s & TI’s. Anyone know if this new steering handle and optional knob (page 30) will fit a ’09 AI? Perhaps there are some users with experience with both handles that can offer-up a comment?

And… Would anyone know the installed center-to-center distance for the screws of the TI’s “Hull Lift Handle” (page 43, #88991061)? It appears to be a more rigid handle than the “Webbing Lift Handle” (page 37, #71190001), which I had previously added to my AI to help aid for lifting purposes. I think I’d like the newer lift handle, if it’d fit in the same location.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:53 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

The catalog online is still the Spring 2010, so haven't seen the changes yet.