Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New TI owner from ky.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:03 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I just purchased my TI a few weeks ago, bought a used boat trailer and modified it to haul the TI. It was down to the wire modifying the trailer as I was taking the boat it hilton head and needed to do some upgrades on the trailer, finished two nights before we left. Down in hilton head was the first time we took the boat out and it was so much fun. Very pleased with the way the boat handled and my learning curve was some what short as this really is an easy boat to get used to. I have been lurking for some time before I bought the boat to find out what I should get in addition to just the boat. I bought the tramps, cradles, and a repair kit for the mirage drive system in case I broke one. When I bought the boat I hauled it home in my truck and it was a bear to get up and down so that is when I kicked it into gear to find a trailer and came across this used one that is galvanized and needed some work but had good bones to it. Anyhow I am looking forward to learning more from everyone on here and hopefully will be able to contribute as well.

Thx