Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Tandem I.A.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 am 
I will be going to Sister Bay Wisconsin in spring to get our new A.I. Tandem. After we put it in the water with the dealer and check it for any problems, and go over all the details of the boat, we will be taking it back home to Marquette. If anyone would like to see the boat and see what it's like I would be happy to show it. Time permitting we may even be able to go sailing. The boat will have the trampolines, and the dodgers, and even lights for night sailing.
Max...

Post subject: New Tandem I A
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:23 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Thanks for your opinions. The main page of the site is still buggy. I do agree about the nav and its at the top of my list. The reason is because its set to css absolute. Im gonna change it to relative so it doesnt move. I also need to find a good background for the main image. Also the background colour of #CCC doesnt look that good on a screen with a resolution above 1024x768. So maybe a lighter colour closer to white would look better or white with a nice left and right border.

The css hovers come up on the compare pages such as hippo-hosting.co.uk/immerse/comp_shared.html. When you hover over the section titles they appear.

Overall i think its a much better design than the current one. I will keep you updated with all the stuff and any other suggestions you may have please let me know so i can try and incorporate them into the design.

Thanks for all your help so far, much appreciated

PS: I have done the extra line spaces - I love this CMS i can edit the page whilst im viewing it. Its called live edit or something like that - saves me having to go into dreamweaver and do it then ftp it.

EDIT: As of 9:53 Pm i have fixed the navigation so its now in a relative css tag. Should be in the same position on all browsers - in line with the right edge of the header images.

I have also fixed the background to a lighter colour and added in a few new things like a border left and right