Steven57 created a new AI & TI Owners Map in Google Maps. It's awesome and we need more people to join. Here is how.
1. Create a Google account (or sign in if you already have one).
2. Go to the Adventure Island Owners Group map.
3. Click the "Edit" button (only present after you log in) - The button is located in the top right of the panel on the left side of the page that lists the links.
4. Locate the area you want to mark on the map. It's best to be zoomed in close to be ready to mark the location accurately.
5. When you click "Edit", three icons will appear at the top left of the map panel. Click the pushpin icon, which will attach a pushpin to your mouse pointer that you can click to attach to the location you want to mark.
6. When you position the pushpin to mark the location of interest, a box will appear that allows you to name the location, change the syle and color of the pushpin, make a comment, etc.