Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Slaughter 'n old Pirate would get along just fine I'd be thinking....Pirate :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:39 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Slaughter wrote:
Apparently my ancestor got 20 years at Port Arthur for slaughtering 4 sailors while they were sleeping. ( I wonder if that has anything to do with that twitch I get sometimes when we go off on AI adventures ? )

My wife said I was crazy going off to remote campsites with someone called Slaughter. Maybe she was right....
Hmmm, Terrigal to Pretty Beach via Wolf Creek anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

DonaldAIsailor wrote:
Stringy & co,
Congratulations on achieving your long planned trip, and on your video taking and posting skills.
I would love to join you on another trip. Any chance you could pencil in some dates with your friends a month or two or three ahead, then work out the detail closer to the time? I usually need that sort of notice to get a week day off and wriggle out of other commitments. Sad but true.

DonaldAIsailor,
Thanks for that. You are most welcome to join us anytime. Of course picking a date in advance is dependant on the weather. For our BI trip we had two dates and were able to go on the back up date. The Terrigal trip needs a N'Easter. I certainly want to get back to Broughton at some stage and stay longer. :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Quote:
My wife said I was crazy going off to remote campsites with someone called Slaughter. Maybe she was right....
Hmmm, Terrigal to Pretty Beach via Wolf Creek anyone

:lol: :lol:
Chris,
After seeing what Slaughter cooks and eats I'll bet his ancestor didn't just kill those sailors. :shock:
If he brings a tin of Fava beans on our next trip I'll be worried! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:33 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hey all,

Really enjoying reading your posts, was a bit worried looking at some of the photos with a yellow fleet, looks great, my investment soon will be in Dune but then saw the red rocket in one of your photos, so hopefully soon there may be a new colour to the trip reports. I am Sydney west based so any Sydney launch site is good. Mind you the terrigal run looks like it would be a great trip.

Andrew

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8