Thanks tonystott. Glad that leak was found because that one took me a while to find. I even tried filling up the inside of the kayak with water to see if any water leaks and that leak didn't even show.
Lol...that cradle/cart in the picture(s) you saw was born out of necessity. I had purchased an all aluminum boat dolly manufactured by Castlecraft Trailex, so I could transport the TI across lengths of soft beach sand. That purchase was before sun-E-sailor (another forum member I sure you know about) invented his kayak cart, or Hobie came out with theirs, so instead of purchasing another cart for $400+, I decided to cannibalize the boat dolly for parts and integrate them as part of the front cradle. I got that idea from another thread on this forum that many have contributed a lot great ideas to.
Thanks to everyone on here for that.
This is the first year I have used it, and so far I have used it once. It is by far much easier than my old method of transporting on the boat dolly, probably because of the low center of gravity this newer cart provides. The boat dolly costs about ~$500, hence the reason I did not want to dump more funds than I need to, but to keep this short and to not take away from this thread, it all worked out.