Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:52 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Aloha All,

I live on Maui and kayak fish as much a possible utilizing my Hobie ProAngler. For many reasons I believe that this kayak is the best kayak fishing vessel for me. I have installed every amenity available and appreciate what Hobie has done to enhance the sport of kayak fishing. My wife and I also have two of the Hobie Outbacks. My wife prefers the Outbacks because they are much lighter and quicker on the water.

I'm a bit computer challenged so I was wondering if anyone knows how to post pictures with this type of correspondence? I was hoping to post some pictures so that I could show some of the available options that you can add to your ProAngler.

Best Regards

Maui Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Welcome Mark.
I'd love to see those pics. I'm new too and haven't got picture posting down yet, but I'm with you on the PA - nice boat!

noproangler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Aloha NoProAngler,

I 'm actually new to forums as well but a few that I have joined regarding kayak fishing make it really easy to post pictures. I'm sure it is easy once it is pointed out. If you have seen those signs that say "Slow Children at Play" they are talking about me:)

I peddled for 8 hours today on my ProAngler and did not catch one fish:( But I was sorrounded by pods of whales on many occasions. Tough time of the year to catch fish but it sure was nice bering out on the ocean. Hope to share some pictures in the near future.

Oh yeah I like your username NoProAngler thats a good one

Take Care

Maui Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:36 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=1873745024/a=159569870_159569870/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

Mark,

Check out this discussion on posting pictures, it helped me a lot. That said, it's not the easiest process and took a few tries to get it right. Good luck!

TDK

Clicky ->How to Post Images (from the FAQ)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Thanks for the help but this sure seems a lot more complicated then most other kayak fishing sites and forms that I have used. For example Kayak Fishing Magazine (KFM) you simply click on the browse button and all of your pictures are available to pick from and very easy to post. I wonder if MMiller might be able to convince the powers to be to help implement such a path for the computer challenged like myself:)

Thanks again for trying to help me but in the interim I think I'm just gonna go fishing so that once I do figure this out I have some nice fish pictures to post.

Best Regards

Maui Mark