Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

You can activate a free account at https://picasaweb.google.com/ where you will upload your photos. Then copy and paste the url into your post on this forum using the URL button in the "post a reply" tool bar. Click on the URL button then paste the link in between the two URL symbols. I hope that makes sense.

_____
_<>-+ copterchief

Last edited by copterchief on Thu May 03, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:15 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

This is what I came up with http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/foru ... 3&t=178271

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

This topic should be titled: "Much Ado About Nothing"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Amen!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Since Toms setup is unavailable you may just have to settle for the 2nd best :mrgreen:
The Bassyaks System. and then when Toms is ready you could install it on your next PA :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Or you could try and come up with a system as good as Tom's and make a mint. :D

Or you can just keep badmouthing other people's ideas. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

SteveK wrote:
Since Toms setup is unavailable you may just have to settle for the 2nd best :mrgreen:
The Bassyaks System. and then when Toms is ready you could install it on your next PA :D

Steve ........ why don't you be forth coming and tell people who you are. You own Bassyaks and posting as SteveK instead of Bassyaks and promoting your product is not dishonest but it is not posting with full disclosure either. You have a good product but there are others that are good too. I have looked at your product and I prefer the Torqeedo as we have discussed earlier. In my opinion you don't have the second best. In my opinion, it's the Evolve/Torqeedo, the Islandhopper rearmount then yours ..... but that's my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

......... and so did the articles I posted before ....... although they didn't rate the Islandhopper because they didn't have the rear mount back then.

By your LOL are you saying that you aren't the owner of Bassyaks?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

You know you do more advertising for Bassyaks than anybody, everytime you mention it someone goes looking, keep up the good work.

By the way what's your name???

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:50 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

So your still not going to own up to owning Bassyaks ........ You did the same thing on the Md Kayak Fishing board and got basically drummed out or should I say ridiculed out even by the people that have the Bassyaks. I have always said you had a good product and you were a nice guy but you are rapidly changing my opinion. And as far as I can see, You don't have the best product. Your design is old and others are surpassing you. And I know a few that have traded yours in for the Torqeedos and the Evolves because yours was too heavy, and didn't get the speed or the battery life of these.

And now you have to resort to hiding your identity and posting or getting people to make their 1st posts a praise of your product which is very suspect.

Dude ....... you are your own worst enemy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Can't we all just get along - if you just click Steve's e mail link it takes to to Bassyaks - so he's not hiding the fact.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

[url][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/1000095p.jpg/]Image[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Nice !!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Guys I'm going to show you want a FRAUD MoneyMaker is ,go back to the Md Kayak Fishing board (snaggedline.com) which supposedly I was kicked out of and check out the post http://www.snaggedline.com/showthread.p ... the-evolve here's his quotes
{Nothing wrong w/the Bassyaks ......... it's sturdier than the Torqeedo but it's a tank ........ it will give great service ......... I've spoken to the owner a couple of time and would have probably bought 1 if I hadn't bought the Torqeedo.

Last time I talked to him he was going to get me an experimental mount he had for the Torqeedo and there was talk of maybe a discount for the club ...... guess I'll have to call him and see where we are on those ......}

He didn't get his mount and than changed his stance
Again MM your info is wrong as usual, you wrote " because yours was too heavy, and didn't get the speed or the battery life of these."
The Bassyaks 45 thrust lb kit weights 18lbs, the 50Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Ion battery weights 15lbs. giving the 45 thrust lb motor a top speed of 6.7 mph with the speed prop at full charge. A Bassyaks System run times can be doubled and even tripled at any time by adding another battery. As far as speed goes it's relitive to battery voltage, AGM's are 12.0V the Lithium Ion peaks at 14.8V hence a higher top speed, and electronics can be run off of it, not needing another battery which is added weight, so there's another plus.
There's a new video on You tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e45ob4mfBKk
With 845 Bassyaks out there, where are all these posts about confirmed owners disliking their investment.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Has someone's cheese slid off their cracker??? Perhaps the PFD is cinched down just a tad TOO snug??

Regards.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next