Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Another question
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I will eventually stop with the questions. I bought a new cart and just received it yesterday. I went fishing today and noticed it said the weight limit was only 88 lbs. Did I get the right wheels or do I have to buy bigger replacement wheels? Also kinda the same question sorta but can I buy different type of replacement tires and put them on the same cart?

Post subject: Re: Another question
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 am 
Site Rank - Admiral

Redsman,

One of the great advantages of being part of this forum is to get answers to any questions you may have... never stop asking as we can all learn from them.

The 88lbs. is per wheel so you have a total of roughly 180 lbs. and if they do the job, you have the right wheels. Larger capacity wheels are available but, depending on the terrain, may not be necessary. They do come in handy in sand and for use over rugged ground such as going over curbs, logs, rocks etc...

Some members of this forum have modified their carts in order to fit their needs. Using the search portion of the forum should reveal some of the options others have undertaken or perhaps someone else will chime in with recommendations/links.

Good luck, go get em' and enjoy!

GR8 Laker