I guess you will be ocean fishing in your PA ?
1. Get a milk crate, $12 or so. In it I carry: drift sock, smallish plastic bucket (nice to rinse off the yak after coming ashore), a plastic cup (when you need to go), stock rod tubes . Cover it with cheap motorcycle net to keep the items inside. Zip tied ~16" long pieces of 2" PVC tubes in the corners, extra holders for the rods etc. Total spend under $30
2. Dont spend $$$ on rail system etc. Instead, get "cannon rod" holders, $20 per, amazon. These are screwed to the plates forward of the seat. I love em for flukin'
3. Stock rod holders (behind the seat) are super excellent for trolling and are very very strong . $0.0 !
4. You will probably want to invest into a FF - so you can find structure, see fish etc. I love my $200 lowrance DSI Elite 4. PAs are "lowrance-ready", no drilling or putty are required to install them.
5. At some point you might want to add a trolling motor. Can be done for about $200, motor and battery included
, read my posts
6. You're likely to spend hours on the water in fl sun. I suggest getting a long sleeve white shirt + quick dry pants, wide-brimmed hat.
7. PFD. Spend money on a self-inflatable (Co2) - it is nice and thin and won't get in your way.
8. Marine radio to call for help and to be able to help others