Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Broughton Island Log
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Mate, you nailed it. That is a ripper clip. I'll have to get some pointers on the weekend.

Don't take life too seriously................it ain't permanent.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:22 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I have been reading your Broughton Isle trip with interest, i used to go there Spearfishing in the sixties, staying a week at a time, a truly beautiful place, i now have an AI and if you are planning more of same or similar please contact me, i reside on the Gold Coast now however it is only a days drive down to your area, John Gilbert :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:48 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

johngillo wrote:
I have been reading your Broughton Isle trip with interest, i used to go there Spearfishing in the sixties, staying a week at a time, a truly beautiful place, i now have an AI and if you are planning more of same or similar please contact me, i reside on the Gold Coast now however it is only a days drive down to your area, John Gilbert :mrgreen:

G'day John - We discussed a return visit to BI on our Honeymoon Bay (Jervis Bay) adventure and thought a longer period of time would enable us to properly explore all it has to offer. No doubt you could show us some of the good spots with your background :roll: :wink: I think everyone who went on the last one would be keen to go again - just hope it's not sometime when I can't make it - I wouldn't like to miss out. Might have to do a scuba diving course :roll:
Tell me - when you stayed a week at a time, were you boat based or did you camp or stay in the fishing huts???

Adventure Island Sailing since 2008

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6