From Catsailorhttp://www.catsailor.com/forums/ubbthre ... Post214911
Just a reminder to all who are planning to attend the Racine Catamaran Championship (North American Formula 18 Championship, Great Lakes Formula 16 Championship and Nacra 20 and 17 North American Championship. The entry fee will increase by $100.00 on July 10th 2010.
What do you get for registering????
• Starting Clinic from Robbie Daniels of Red Gear Racing prior to event
• Insulated Harken mug that gets you FREE BEER FOR THE WEEK with purchase of two $20 raffle tickets.
• Long Sleeve Rash Guard w/Event Graphics ($50 value)
• Goodie bag with giveaways and special offers provided by event sponsors
• Your choice of a print (8 x 10 or 5 x 7) of a professional photo taken of your boat racing (shot from helicopter or photo boat) by Moving Target Photography
• "No Excuses Yet" Welcome Party (w/finger food) sponsored by Nacra
• "Rain gutter Regatta" sponsored by Harken; pair up with kid, assemble a kit boat, match race for prizes
• "Grillin' n Chillin Barbie" Party (cookout food) sponsored by AHPC
• "How'd They Do That Hot Shots Seminar" sponsored by Hobie Cat, moderated by professional cat sailor, Mischa Heemskerk, and featuring regatta leaders after two days of racing
• "Black Light Magic Marker Party" sponsored by Magic Marine (meal provided). Party featuring the wildly popular dance band, "The Eddie Butts Band"
• "Rock Star Raffle and Live Auction" (full banquet food). Great odds to win thousands of dollars of sailing gear and other merchandise; gamble to trade up. Live Auction for select high value items. Sponsor TBD.
• "RCC Wrap-up and Awards Presentation." Sponsor TBD.
• Five spectacular days of racing on the big water of Lake Michigan.
Your hosts (CRAW and Racine YC) are looking forward to meeting and greeting all our new friends from around the catamaran world.
Get signed up today and if you are on the pending registration list Get Your Payment In. Please remember that we need your insurance documentation as well. (No insurance, no race. This is a requirement of the organizers and cannot be waved!! No exceptions!!!)
CRAW is also hosting its annual Lighthouse regatta the weekend prior (one-day or two-day participation fee required) to get warmed up for the big event. If you need more information please visit our website at crawsailing.org.
See you all in 40 days.