The 44 incher took mefor one heck of a ride. It towed me for a good 150 yards before she started to succomb to fatigue. The entire day was extraordinary with 4 fish over 20 pounds and probably another half dozen in the 15-20 pound range.
As for how my Quest is rigged...here's the details:
* GPS (Magellan Meridian Marine) mounted in flat square just behind cupholder
* Ram Rocket Launcher rod holder just in front of GPS
* Replaced the Hobie seat with an Apex 1 seat with a rod bag capable of holding an additional 2 rods.
* Standard milkcrate for storage tied down with bungees
* Hummingbird 565 fishfinder.
* Kayak stern/light mast for nighttime fishing
The picture below isn't the clearest image, nor the brightest, but you'll get the idea...