I have had to repair my wing sockets too.
To repair the leak for the inside of the sleeve wasn't too difficult at all once I figure it out.
First clean out that sleeve as best as possible.I used acetone and some rags wired to an old narrow broom handle.
Than I made a barrel sanding drum with another broom handle and some sanding paper taped and wrapped around the short broom handle.This was to smooth out any shape edges.I put a mechanical fasten on one end and attached it to my 1/2 drill motor.Sand out that sleeve at a low RPM.
Than I re-cleaned that sleeve again with acetone on rags.
Now measure how deep the sleeve is you know where you want to end up.
The epoxy I used inside the sleeves is Gluvit (from Great Britain
).I took a paint roller and straighten the steel rod of that roller and built a plunger like tool.I mixed up some epoxy and plunged it about the sleeve.A little goes a long way and you don't want too much in there to sand out .Be sure to tape wax paper around the sleeve area so not to made a big mess on your deck.
Once this hardens completely,use that drum sanded to hone out the sleeve.The drill makes a difference here.Remember to go slow and change sanding paper often.
This should solve the water problem...but you want to reinforce that sleeve from the inside of the hull with layers of fiberglass fabric and resin.
to do this you will need to add an access port to reach the sleeve inside the hull and maybe use some Kitty hair fiberglass to strengthen the base too.
This all sounds difficult but isn't really too hard to accomplish at all.And it does need to be done.....
Good luck,Bill 404 21SE