There have been a few changes. These are the upgrades I did to my 2010 Wildcat:
1.) Mast step - originally just had a socket that the mast rotated on. No stepping mechanism. Upgrade now has a forked socket that engages the mast post under the metal rotation ball. This was a retrofit kit included with the boat when I got it.
2.) Rudder arms - original set up had the "gear shift" knob at the end of a stainless/fiberglass arm. These were breaking at the stainless/fiberglas crimp. The original retrofit kit was to replace with a aluminum tube/knob but these were failing at the weld between the tube and stainless nut (dissimilar metals). They have since between replaced with stainless tubes/knobs and work fine.
3.) Daggerboard uphaul - new boats now come with grooves in both the DB's and hulls to accommodate an uphaul line. My boat does not have the hull grooves. I purchased only one new DB with the grooves (for the port side) and installed a uphaul system. Works great.
4.) Mast Rotation Release - another kit available from Hobie or you can make one yourself. Allows for quick blowing of the rotator when transitioning downwind. This works great also.
5.) Rotator Markings on trampoline - new boats come with markings on the tramp in the shape of an arc. This allows you to make consistent adjustments in mast rotation. I added marks using a colored liquid plastic that is waterproof and wear resistant. Magic marker doesn't hold up and is hard to see on black tramps.
6.) Rudder Pins - Pins have been modified slightly from a welded "button" at the top to a welded "tab" that is inserted into a slot on the rudder system. This makes the pins stationary in reference to the rudders...rotating at the gudgeons instead of the rudder housing. Also makes it easier to engage the keeper pins.
7.) Snuffer - I upgraded to a SNU
That's it for now...can't wait to see what other stuff they've modified