Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This one is for Hobie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

When do you expect the H Bars to be shipped to the dealers?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

We have over-sold this item and it is currently back ordered - I'm told we won't see them in from our vendor till around June. We shipped out several to dealers though, so there are likely some available out there - I know BackYard Boats in VA had some last time I heard. (or try an online search for other dealers like Austin who might have ordered more than they have sold so far)

Sorry for the delay - unfortunately this type of back order situation can happen when something is a huge success. In this particular case it was a completely new item, so we didn't have an accurate forecast for how many to build in the first run - but obviously the more sales history we have on a product the easier it is to keep the shelves stocked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:03 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Jbernier wrote:
We have over-sold this item and it is currently back ordered - I'm told we won't see them in from our vendor till around June. We shipped out several to dealers though, so there are likely some available out there - I know BackYard Boats in VA had some last time I heard. (or try an online search for other dealers like Austin who might have ordered more than they have sold so far)

Sorry for the delay - unfortunately this type of back order situation can happen when something is a huge success. In this particular case it was a completely new item, so we didn't have an accurate forecast for how many to build in the first run - but obviously the more sales history we have on a product the easier it is to keep the shelves stocked.

Thanks, I ordered one from Austin