Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm 
REVO

Skwoosh seats are better then most kayak seats. I actually use there seat cushion in my truck.

You are right I couldn't do the seat project if the kayak didn't have outriggers.

My kids are using the seat in front of the tv as a gamming chair, its really comfortable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:37 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

taekwondo45 said
Quote:
I just got today the big tuna from skwoosh. I barely looked at it as I was leaving for work, but will provide a detailed report after I look at it. I love my 2006 AI but hate the seat from hobie. It's weak, and bends back causing a backache over time.

I got the Big Catch from Skwoosh for my birthday. What a seat! A 7 hour trip and 2 of those hours pedaling and paddling against a 20-25 MPH headwind and 2 foot waves and no backache afterward. No discomfort at all. The lumbar bar is awesome and adjustable or removable. The tackle bag on the back of the seat is nice and the rod holders are ideal for a net or a rod.

Just a really nice high back comfortable seat.

Only modification you need make is add one padeye each side close to the ring for the well bungee hook to connect the rear straps.

Revo