Yes it's that time of the year again, it's the 2013 ADVENTURE / TANDEM ISLAND PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
So you think you have seen it all before ? Well think again. In 2010 & 2012 the Photographic Competitions were really well populated and viewed. This competition really gets you to show off your part of the world and give other forum members some insite as to where you sail. We are a pretty proud bunch and this is the platform to show us all how proud you are of your Island and sailing locations. You don't have to be a photographic genius for this comp. Sometimes, out of 100 or so shots, there is 1 that stands out as something special. That shot is the shot that could win you this competition.
Are there any dealers out there willing to donate a prize or 3 to the winners ? Come on, you could be the first. What a golden opportunity. Anyone interested.
2013 RULES ( not to be taken seriously )
1. Rules are made to be broken.
2. A limit of 3 photo entries per member.
3. Some part of your AI or TI must be visible in the photo.
4. Photo must be taken in 2013.
5. Entries close at the end of the year sometime.
6. Entries must have a Title.
7. Judging will be done at the end of the year by all forum members.
Good luck everybody.
And here goes. It's as easy as this. Here is my first entry of the year.
Taken on Lake Macquarie, East Coast Australia last weekend with a Sony RX100 in panorama mode.
Titled - 'Ahhh, the Serenity'
Don't take life too seriously................it ain't permanent.