Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Very Thrilled!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:46 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I posted here but I just gotta vent about my excitement. I just brought home my 2012 Revolution 11 kayak from Adirondack Warehouse in Amsterdam N.Y. to the Catskill Mountains and I am thrilled at what this kayak is all about, LIGHTWEIGHT!, easy to load, features are awesome! I have gone from a Pro angler 14 to this, and dispite the difference in size features and category I really like this set up better for my needs. Portability as well as functionality are what I see with this kayak. Plan on doing mostly lake, river and pond fishing with it. I hope to test this kayak out this week maybe (pretty busy) but I know I'm going to love this craft. I would like to sail as well. Adirondack Warehouse was absolutely Great to deal with, great people and service, I highly recommend them. Can't wait to go fishing! :D

Post subject: Re: Very Thrilled!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:50 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

You might miss the cargo capacity of the PA, but the Revo11 has totally a different character; downsize your gear and enjoy a more minimalist approach. Plus the revo is more portable and faster. Enjoy!