Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: TackleWebs!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:52 pm 
Site Rank - Admiral

Got mine in yesterday...a set of the side bags, and one for the back of the seat. My use for them will be the little things that end up scattered on the deck, like scissors, pliers, sunscreen, small bottles of scents, spools of leader, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I received my Tacklewebs yesterday!! They seem like a great product, just what I needed for additional easy access storage. I can't wait to test them out on the water.
I used zip ties instead of the supplied bungee cords to attach the webs. I don't plan on having to remove them.
Jeff

Pro Angler 14 in Dune
Jackson 'Cuda 12 in Earth

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to bring serenity to the mind"
Washington Irving

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hi there Jeff N
I am picking my my crisp new PA up in 2 weeks ( wha who) I have read most of the comments and no one has mentioned the sizes as yet, I am looking at the same as you have on your PA 2 sides, 1 undreseat and 1 in the front hatch ,would you have the dimetions that you would pass on please :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Anyone else been waiting on their Tacklewebs (Vantage seat holsters). Have had mine ordered for 2 months, Credit card has been charged for well over a month and a half and still no delivery. Have tried to call and email them with no luck. Anybody else having this problem or heard anything.
Hank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:54 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

I really like the Idea of the hard sides to use. But would rather make them out of UMHW Plastic. The leader Idea is great, and the gaff idea. See this site or others for UMHW plastic. The same plastic the plastic white cutting board. It comes in different size sheets. But you may find one of those cutting boards at Ross. Or see this site, http://www.grainger.com/product/TIVAR-S ... s_pp=false

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Sharkymarc,
There is no "size" Tacklewebs for the sides of the Vantage seat. They are sold as a set of 2, specifically for the Vantage seat. Check the website. I didn't order any webs for the seat back or under the seat, so I wouldn't be much help with what sizes those would be. I may consider one for my seat back in the spring.
I received my Tacklewebs fairly quickly when I ordered them. It seems they have some production issues and have trouble keeping up with demand, but they're worth the wait!!
For my center hatch I removed the "tackle managment system" and replaced it with the Hobie Rectangular Bucket (part # 71709001). I find it much more useful and a convenient dry storage place for my phone and anything else you want close at hand.

Jeff

Pro Angler 14 in Dune
Jackson 'Cuda 12 in Earth

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to bring serenity to the mind"
Washington Irving

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am 
Site Rank - Captain

Was hoping the shipping/communication issues would have been resolved as I think this is a fantastic product, but no dice. I ordered over 2 weeks ago and have had zero communication or update since. I've emailed the company twice but haven't heard anything in return. Sigh…...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6