Hobie Cat Forums

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:22 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
IndyWave wrote:
If you can watch the show "Mainsail" on CNN, there's a good video segment on the current episode of Russell Coutts racing Waves with the show's host.


http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v ... c.cnn.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Just hit 12,000 views on YouTube!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:30 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Just hit 13,000 views on YouTube!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:59 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 am
Posts: 742
Location: Clinton Lake, KS
Nice!

Sent from my stone tablet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Just hit 14,000 views on YouTube!!! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:17 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 5:18 am
Posts: 36
Location: Newcastle NSW Australia
Awesome!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Posts: 543
Creative, your video was badass 8) That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:00 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Jcanracer wrote:
Creative, your video was badass 8) That is all.


Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:40 am 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Just hit 15,000 views on YouTube!!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:16 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Posts: 38
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Tarzan wrote:
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?

Thanks!!! :D I use Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:39 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Posts: 38
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?

Thanks!!! :D I use Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants.



I just went to their website. There are quite a few models to choose from. Which model do you have? What do you wear underneath it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:18 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Tarzan wrote:
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?

Thanks!!! :D I use Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants.



I just went to their website. There are quite a few models to choose from. Which model do you have? What do you wear underneath it?

ROYAN COAT & LOKE PANT & underneath I wear Under Armour. The LOKE PANT have leaked in the butt so I had to glue it. You could try Gill Waterproof Sailing Trousers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Captain

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:13 pm
Posts: 38
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?

Thanks!!! :D I use Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants.



I just went to their website. There are quite a few models to choose from. Which model do you have? What do you wear underneath it?

ROYAN COAT & LOKE PANT & underneath I wear Under Armour. The LOKE PANT have leaked in the butt so I had to glue it. You could try Gill Waterproof Sailing Trousers.


The main thing is it keeps you warm. I have seen you go into the drink wearing this so I guess it is suitable for that. Probably a lot more comfortable than a wetsuit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:03 pm 
Offline
Site Rank - Old Salt

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm
Posts: 317
Tarzan wrote:
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
Creative wrote:
Tarzan wrote:
You have the best Wave videos. Hobie should pay you.

What kind of dry suit are you wearing in that video?

Thanks!!! :D I use Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants.



I just went to their website. There are quite a few models to choose from. Which model do you have? What do you wear underneath it?

ROYAN COAT & LOKE PANT & underneath I wear Under Armour. The LOKE PANT have leaked in the butt so I had to glue it. You could try Gill Waterproof Sailing Trousers.


The main thing is it keeps you warm. I have seen you go into the drink wearing this so I guess it is suitable for that. Probably a lot more comfortable than a wetsuit.

For cold wind & cold water get a Pro Drysuit (Zip Front) - Black/Gray http://www.gilldirect.com/
I avoid going in the water when it's cold as much as possible, Helly Hanse Waterproof Rain Jacket & Pants will NOT keep you warm if you fall in the water.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group