Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Dave
Are you trailering your two assembled?
Just wondering whether you assembled them at Nungurner and used the beach wheels to launch :roll:
Or maybe you towed or rafted the AIs from Lakes??
I am thinking of rafting mine and maybe using a pool noodle or two as a fender along the side of my houseboat. :roll:
What are your thoughts :?:
Mickey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:56 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Hi Mike,

I was about to start a new thread asking about towing AI's so I'll copy & paste your post shortly into it and answer the questions there. That'll sort of keep this thread on topic.

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

As far as I'm concerned this thread is now closed. This issue has been resolved.

I have had a phone call from Steve at Hobie Aust this morning and between them and Peter Manley Hobie Centre I can't begin to explain how much easier this has been to resolve than I anticipated.

There are a few companies around that could learn a thing or two about customer service from both Hobie & Peter.

I would like to publicly thank them and acknowledge their assistance.

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Hi to all who have been following this.

Peter delivered my replacement AI yesterday. I am extremely happy with the way Peter Manley Hobie Centre, Hobie Australasia and Stephen Fields (Hobie Aust MD) have handled this issue.

The personal communication, the speed with which it has been sorted out and the fact that it was done without animosity or angst, but with a genuine concern for the customer and a commitment to make sure that I got what I had ordered has all been fantastic.

Thanks to all who assisted with information, and to Hobie for a great result for me the customer.

Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Great result Dave - and reassuring to know that Hobie Aust provide such excellent customer service. :)
Previously my dealings have only been with Peter Manley and he very quickly demonstrated that he was prepared to go the extra mile - which he continues to do. :)

Mickey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 pm 
Site Rank - Old Salt

mickeymouse wrote:
Great result Dave - and reassuring to know that Hobie Aust provide such excellent customer service. :)
Previously my dealings have only been with Peter Manley and he very quickly demonstrated that he was prepared to go the extra mile - which he continues to do. :)

Mickey

Ditto....Pirate