Thanks Chris for the offer. I look forward to reading about your findings.
Well I forgot to measure it before we took the cross beams off for some hull repair work, but afterwards as we were bedding the beams to the hull sockets with epoxy we took measurements.
To begin with we were toed in 13/16" with everything snugged and no manipulation. After pushing the bows apart and using a main sheet to apply inward pressure at the sterns we got this down to 1/8" toe in with the bolts snugged tight. Ideally I would want to be toed out a bit on the platform without the stick so with moderate rig tension and light sheet pressure the hulls would be dead square for light wind conditions. If you are flying a hull in bigger air it does not matter too much if a hull toes in or out (to my way of thinking).
We sighted the front and rear cross beams and they appeared parallel when viewed from the front. When measuring cant on the hulls we found the hulls canted in 1/8" at the bottoms vs. the top when measuring across the bows and transoms.
When I had an 18SX I went through this rigmarole of lining up the hull and bedding the beams - it seemed to help the boat go good in the light stuff. My first tiger measured very square out the box.
Greg's advice about the neoprene in the rudder casting is good. That is what we had to do on that charter boat. On my boat we took out the neoprene and bedded the rudders into the castings with epoxy, and made sure the rake was the same on each rudder.