Return to Hobie.com
Hobie Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:11 pm 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Not sure if you know me by name however ask anyone who has sailed a Hobie 16 worlds and they should know my qualifications / background to win a Hobie Worlds.
I am registered for the next 16 worlds in South Africa however will only be going if I can find a very good crew with the ability to win. Ideal situation I need someone as strong as Arnold Schwargner, as agile as an olympic gymnist, and the techincal know how of Elvstrom, weigh only 45 - 55 kilos, be filthy rich to fly to exotic location to train for the next 2 months but I will take second best if need be. All jokes aside I am sure all who have crewed for me will vouch that you will come away with a great result and knowledge that can only come from the experience of racing over 25 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:22 am 
Site Rank - Old Salt

Unfortunately I have none of the qualifications you require except perhaps a desire to compete in the world championchips. However for a variety of reasons I will be unable to join you. I nevertheless wish you the best of luck in locating a suitable companion. :)

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:52 pm 
Site Rank - Captain

Hey m

Sounds like fun. I’ve always wanted to go to an event like this. Unfortunately I am already committed to be at the Unlimited Lite Hydroplane races in Port Angeles on the Sound during this time frame. How ironic! Maybe next year, you read like a lite hearted personality that’s going to have a good time.

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:38 am 
Site Rank - Deck Hand

Hello Mr. Laruffa,

We may have someone for you, we have a top female crew, experienced, has sailed with some of our top sailors here in Brazil, weights around 45-47 Kg. I have talked to her about your post and she is interestedin going to the Worlds. If you haven't found anybody yet, please contact me at [email protected]

Regards
Tomas