Yes it's that time of the year again, it's the
2010 ADVENTURE ISLAND
ANNUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
The time has come once again to rinse off the ol' camera, put on your creative hat, and capture that golden image that could win you the prize of a lifetime. We have had to change the rules slightly from last year after Stringy submitted his self portrait entitled 'Nude Reclining on Tramps'. Needless to say the Hobie Police did us all a favour by confiscating that one. They said that the photo had far too much 'PhotoShop' work done on it.2010 RULES
1. No PhotoShop. Photo is to be the real deal.
2. A limit of 3 photo entries per member.
3. Some part of your AI must be visible in the photo.
4. If you are in the photo, clothes must be worn.
5. Entries close when we all decide that there are too many entries.
6. Entries must have a Title.
7. Judging will be done by Con Sensus. ( he's a greek bloke who works in the Hobie head office )
Main prize has yet to be decided. It will either be a 2010 AI Dune, or a new rudder pin. ( pull some strings will you Matt ! )
So here we go. I'll start the ball rolling. Warning - Spray Skirts Reduce Fun
Pretty good hey ? You may as well all give up now. How can you compete with a classic photo like that ?
Don't take life too seriously................it ain't permanent.